Welcome to www1.iowajobs.org
- Iowa Workforce Development's Employer Job Listing and Job Seeker
Here you will have the ability to:
- Access the largest talent pool of Iowa Job Seekers, 24
hours a day, 7 days a week
- Search for Job Seekers by the qualifications that you
- Immediately view summary information of Job Seekers who
meet your specified qualifications
- Electronically sort Job Seeker summaries based upon your
- Directly contact Job Seekers of your choice
- Search Job Seekers added to www1.iowajobs.org daily
You will have as much control of searching for Job Seekers
as you desire. The website is easy to use and has no fees. We have
also compiled a list of commercial job listing websites for you to
access, if needed. You will not find a larger pool of talented Job
Seekers to choose from anywhere else in the state of Iowa!
These services depend on the exchange of accurate and
timely information. We make every effort to encourage Job Seekers
to keep their information up to date. We depend on you to do the
same with your job listings as well as other information about
your company. We reserve the right to remove any job from www1.iowajobs.org
if it contains inaccurate or inappropriate information. We also
purge old information in accordance to an established schedule.
Employers using www1.iowajobs.org must adhere to the
- All job posting on this Website must be in the capacity
of an "employer-employee" relationship. You cannot use
this site to solicit independent contractors or self-employment
- Your job posting must pay at least minimum wage.
- Information provided on this site is for the exclusive
use of employers to connect with Job Seekers through employer job
- You cannot charge a fee to provide Job Seekers access to
a job listing.
- You cannot ask Job Seekers to purchase any materials or
charge a fee as a requirement for being considered for a job
- You cannot use this service to recruit replacement
workers in a labor dispute.
- You cannot resell or repost Job Seeker information found
on this website; such resale or reposting violates an
- Your job listing must comply with the Iowa Civil Rights
Act and other federal, state and local civil rights laws.
- All listed jobs must comply with all applicable federal,
state and local labor laws.
Violations of these policies will result in the loss of
Note: You will need your Unemployment
Insurance ID (UI ID) and FEIN to set up your account.